Motivated Seller Leads are important in Virginia. The VA Housing Market Report, released by the Virginia Association of Realtors(VAR) and Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP), shows that demand for new homes in Greater Metropolitan Area (GMA) increased by 11% since last year. The report also states that 75% of builders are reporting a shortage of inventory, with single-family home sales up 18%. Check more on https://www.propertyleads.com/motivated-seller-leads/motivated-seller-leads-virginia/
Some top ways to get the Motivated Seller Leads Virginia:
- Pre-listing and House Flipping – Just like all other markets, there are motivated sellers with motivated buyers. If you know this, then you just know how easy is to get motivated seller leads.
- Sign-up for Email List (VAR) – As a Realtor and Professional, you are already subscribed to the VAR Motivated Seller Leads. Receive up to 50% more leads from VAR.
Click here to sign up for VAR List. You will receive Motivated Seller Leads from Realtors who will be buying or selling a home in your area. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Facebook Groups – With over 60 million users in the U.S. alone, Facebook is more than just a social network platform. It is also a great channel for real estate agents to leverage and drive traffic using the power of social media.
Facebook Groups are an excellent place to connect with potential clients who are looking for their dream homes. The best part about it is the cost-free opportunity of membership. All you need is a valid email address to join a group and you can be part of many communities where you will have access to tons of motivated seller leads all around Virginia.
- Craigslist – Craigslist will always be your first source when it comes down to buying or selling any goods or services online. You will be surprised to see how many people are selling or wanting to sell their house online.
- Social Media – Another good way to get motivated seller leads is to use social media. You have an opportunity to reach out and connect with potential clients daily this way without spending a single dollar.
- Let Your Friends and Family Know – Your family and friends would love for you to make more money, but very few Realtors realize that your loved ones can contribute to your leads list. Simply letting them know that you are a real estate agent can lead you to some motivated sellers who want to work with you shortly.